Spirit of Sharing Awards
There will be three Awards presented at CVA's Connect20 Conference, one in each of the following categories:-
The top three nominees in each category will be provided with subsidised Conference fees to encourage their presence at the Award Presentations.
All Nominations need to be made ONLINE
When can nominations be made?
- CVA Member or their employees, Associate Members and volunteers can nominate or be nominated.
- A person cannot receive a second award in the same category, but can subsequently be considered for recognition in a different category.
- Unsuccessful nominees may be re-nominated for following Awards.
- Current Members of the Board of CVA cannot be nominated.
- A recipient cannot receive more than one award in the same year.
- An award will not be given more than once in recognition of the same work.
- Self nomination is not permitted.
- All nominees will be considered for the Open Category
- Nominees aged 18 to 25 years on August 1st of the year of the award, will be considered for the Youth Category
- Volunteers (receiving no payment from their organisation) will be considered for the Volunteer Category.